Welcome to Last Man Standing
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to play Last Man Standing, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alone in an abandoned Forum...

Game Status

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper

Guthix Member

• Members
  • 7 posts

Seeing as there hasn't been a new post since April, and how Guthix's servers are down I believe its safe to bet that this RSPS is not going to come out.

I'm just posting this so if anyone finds this down the road they won't have to have there hopes up for too long.

I still think this rsps would've been great but, I don't blame Guthix for not finishing it I mean who wants to put 5 grand down for advertisements not putting into account the countless hours it would take to find and fix bugs to a point in which people would feel safe enough to bet money on it.

I really don't know why I'm posting this I mean a person could probably find out that it was a dead project once they saw the date of the most recent updates. But, anyways hope u have a good day and sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

EDIT: Guthix Servers will be back up in September

OnThehunt

OnThehunt

Guthix Member

• Members
  • 1 posts

damn i was looking forward too it

Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper

Guthix Member

• Members
  • 7 posts

damn i was looking forward too it

Me too man... Me too...

YeeYee420

YeeYee420

Guthix Member

• Members
  • 2 posts

Damn, does anyone know of a rs pk oldschool server where the account stats can be manipulated?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users